Powered Downdraft Bench - APB Series
The AER Control Systems AER Powered Bench Downdraft Tables are designed to provide efficient and cost effective control of; dust, smoke, fume, and gas/vapor contaminants generated from a variety of manufacturing process applications. The APB series tables are typically used for control of moderate to heavy concentrations of dry contaminants, and can also be used for grinding, polishing, and dry buffing. The self-cleaning system can be either manually or automatically controlled to minimize maintenance and reduce replacement filter costs. The AER Powered Bench will help with compliance to local OSHA regulations by drawing contaminants away from the operator’s breathing zone.
The AER Powered Bench unit comes standard with flame retardant filter cartridges, a TEFC motor with non-overloading direct drive blower, dust drawers, and sealed doors with tool-less access to the filters. Two table top sizes are available: 42’’x50’’, and 42’’x76’’. Table top air velocities are approximately 200 feet per minute. Typical table top loads for the bench are 75 lbs per square foot.
A variety of filter options are available, the type of filter used depends on the contaminant. If smoke is present an additional HEPA cabinet can be added. For inquiries about replacement filters visit AERFilterSales.com.
- Airflow ranges from 2500 to 5050 CFM depending on table top size and motor horsepower.
- 99% filter efficiency at 0.5 microns particulate size.
- Sealed doors with tool-less entry for cartridge change.
- Heavy duty galvanized grating table top and rear wall hinged sides are standard.
- Direct drive backward inclined airfoil non-overloading fan.
- Manual push button filter cleaning system.
- Mini-helic filter change-out gauge.
- High capacity dust drawers.
- 11 and 14 gauge heavy duty metal construction.
- Kelly Green industrial textured powder coat finish.
- Manual motor starter.
- Optimal timer controls are available such as a timer and Smart Pulse with downtime cleaning.
- Water pan or metal mesh for added protection.
- Filter options to include Spun bond, hydro-oleophobic, and high efficiency NANO fiber cartridge media.
- Table top surfaces such as fiberglass grating and steel bar grating are options.
- Slotted back draft is an option for welding.
|Table Top Size||42" x 50"||42" x 50"||42" x 76"||42" x 76"||48" x 102"|
|Total Filter Area||480||480||960||960||1440|
|Size, W x D x H||50.4" x 43" x 62"||50.4" x 43" x 62"||76.75" x 43" x 62"||76.75" x 43" x 62"||103" x 48" x 62"|
Filters & Accessories
1034-27 - 13 x 26 x 2 Spark Arrestor Filter
1040-27 - 24 x 36 x 12, 99.97% Metal with Flange HEPA
1041-05 - 12.75” x 26 Cartridge Filter - Open-Closed
1041-07 - 12.75” x 26 Cartridge Filter - Open-Open
1043-01 - HydroOleophobic - Open-Closed
1043-04 -HydroOleophobic - Open-Open
1043-30 - NANO Flame Retardant, open-closed
1043-31 - NANO Flame Retardant, open-open
1043-56 - 12.75 x 26 Spun Bond Material, open-open
1043-57 - 12.75 x 26 Spun Bond Material, open-closed