AER Combustor Wet Downdraft table
AER Control Systems AER Combustor Wet Downdraft Tables are designed to provide efficient, 97% at 5 microns, cost effective control of all flammable and non-flammable metal dust contaminants generated from a variety of manufacturing and process applications. Typically used for control of moderate to heavy concentrations of contaminants, the Combustor series tables can be used for grinding, polishing, and dry buffing. The auto water fill with low level shut off system can minimize the maintenance. Washable high efficiency mist eliminator provides reduced filter replacement costs. The AER Combustor will help with compliance to local OSHA and NFPA regulations by drawing contaminants away from the operator’s breathing zone and reducing the flammability concerns with metals such as aluminum and titanium.
The AER Combustor unit comes standard with “Dust Blocker Technology”, stainless steel construction on wetted surfaces, direct drive non- sparking blower and TEFC motor, polypropylene mist eliminator, auto water level control with low level shutoff, and a factory pre-wired control panel. Three standard table top sizes are available 36” x 36”, 36” x 48”, and 36” x 72”. Table top air velocities are a minimum of 325 or more feet per minute. Typical table top loads for the bench are 75 lbs per square foot.
- Airflows range from 2000 to 4800 CFM depending on table top size and motor horsepower
- Direct drive non-sparking aluminum backward curved blower
- Washable polypropylene mist eliminator
- Aluminum non-sparking grating table top work surface
- Automatic water level control with low level shutoff
- High level shutdown control
- Factory pre-wired control panel
- 34 inch table top height
- Hinged Side Panels
- Table designed for handicap accessible and sit down use
- Rubber table top mat
- Full enclosure with lights and crane slot option
- Table top surface such as fiberglass grating
|Model||CFM||Table Size||HP||W x D x H (in)|
|Combustor3636||2000||36" x 36"||3.0||36 x 64 x 86|
|Combustor3648||3000||36" x 48"||5.0||48 x 64 x 86|
|Combustor3672||4800||36" x 72"||7.5||72 x 64 x 86|
Based adds 18.5" to width and 4" depth.
Get A Quote