Ducted Hazdust Wet Dust Downdraft Table
AER Control Systems Ducted HazDust is designed and developed like the HazDust Wet Downdraft Table, the only difference is the ducted version allows ductwork to be mounted for source capture of aluminum, titanium, and magnesium metal dust processes.
The HazDust meets the codes and requirements from NFPA, every unit is tested before it leaves our shop. The wet portion of the unit is constructed from 304 stainless steel for long lasting life.
- Airflows range from 1800 to 4500/5000 CFM depending on inlet ductwork size and motor horsepower.
- Direct drive non-sparking aluminum backward curved blower
- Washable polypropylene mist eliminator
- Automatic water level control with low level shutoff.
- High level shutdown control
- Automatic shutdown with loss of airflow.
- Factory pre-wired control panel
- Hinged sump access panel for easy clean out
- Rubber table top mat
- Full Enclosure with lights and crane slot option
- Table top surface such as fiberglass grating
- HAZDUST 1800
- HAZDUST 3000
- HAZDUST 4000
- HAZDUST 4500/5000